Registration fees and deadlines are detailed below:
|Deadline||Full Fees||Student Fees|
|Early||October 30||RMB 4000 (USD 620)||RMB 3000 (USD 465)|
|Late||November 19||RMB 5000 (USD 775)||RMB 4000 (USD 620)|
|On-site||after November 19||RMB 5000 (USD 775)||RMB 4000 (USD 620)|
- The registration fees cover:
- the proceeding,
- welcome reception on Nov. 28,
- banquet on Nov. 30,
- dinner on Nov. 29,
- lunch + 2 coffee breaks on each day.
- In case of cancellation of the registration before November 19 the payed amount reduced by RMB 1000 will be refunded. Cancellation requests should be send via e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations after Novermber 19 cannot be refunded.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit card via Paypal. To pay the registration fee, please read the following instructions.
You can pay the registration fee (in USD only, see above table) with credit cards via Paypal.
Paypal account: email@example.com
Please follow the instructions:
1. If you could choose "Personal payments", please choose "others" as the "purpose of payment". Then Click the "continue" button, and go to the next page "Review your payment and send". Please make sure that you have marked "I will pay the fee" before you click the "send money" button.
2. otherwise, please choose "services" as the "purpose of payment", and make sure the amount you send out should be 485 USD(early, student) or 645 USD(early, full; late, student) or 805 USD(late, full). The extra amounts are the fees charged by PayPal. Then please go on.
After you finish your payment, please send your Paypal Transaction ID + APLAS2010 + Your Name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The net amount of USD received by the APLAS2010 registration committee must equal the amount due. Please send sufficient funds to cover both the amount due and any charges which Paypal may deduct.
For international participants, registration fees can be directly transferred by bank to:
For participants from China, registration fees can be directly transferred by bank to: