Xiaoju DONG 董笑菊
Tel: 00 86 21 34205060
fax: 00 86 21 34204728
E-mail: dong-xj (at) cs.sjtu.edu.cn, xjdong (at) sjtu.edu.cn
Room 327 & 519, No.3 SEIEE Buildings(电院楼群)
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
800 Dongchuan Road, Shanghai
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
800 Dongchuan Road, Shanghai 200240, China
§ Concurrency Theory, in particular process calculi and Petri nets
§ Membrane computing
§ Systems biology, especially formal models for biological systems
§ Formal methods
§ National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61100053) : Relative Expressiveness between Concurrent Models. 2012-2014, PI
§ Key Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61033002) : M-solvability, M-complexity and the Model Theory of Computer Science. 2011-2014, Co-PI
§ Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai, China (No. 10ZR1416800) : Modeling and Analysis of Concurrent Systems by Tissue P Systems. 2010-2012, PI
§ Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai, China (No. 075115003): Study on Restoration and Digital Storage of Precious Historical Audio. 2007-2009, Co-PI
§ Visiting Scholar, Funded by China Scholarship Council, 2008.
§ ACMC 2013 (2nd Asian Conference on Membrane Computing):
§ WICT2012 (2nd World Congress on Information and Communication Technologies)
Chair of Organization Committee
§ APLAS2010: Chair of Organization Committee
§ BASICS Workshop and Summer School (2000 – 2012)
§ Concurrency Theory (Graduate Course)
Fall 2012, Fall 2011
§ Computational Thinking (Undergraduate Course)
Spring 2012, Spring 2011
§ Discrete Mathematics (Undergraduate Course)
Fall 2012, Fall 2011, Fall 2010, Fall 2009, Spring 2009, Spring 2008, Fall 2007
§ Zhenhua Dong (董振华, 2008.9-2011.3)
§ Qi Zhang(张琪, 2013)
§ Xiangwen Zhang(张相闻, 2013)
§ Nuosheng Li(李诺生, 2013)
§ Huangjun Shi(施黄骏, 2012)
§ Zhuo Zhou(周卓, 2012)
§ Xiaoyang Chen (陈枭扬, 2011)
§ Liqun Ni (倪立群, 2010)
§ Xuejing Ma (马雪晶, 2010)
§ Fengcheng Pan (潘凤程, 2010)
§ Lei Li (李磊, 2009)
§ Peng Wu (吴鹏, 2009)
LIST OF SELECTED PUBLICATIONS
1. Xiaoju Dong. Axoimatization Systems of the Asymmetric Chi Calculus with Mismatch. Ph.D dissertation. Department of Computer Science, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China. 2004. (in Chinese with English abstract)
2. Jianxin Xue, Xiaoju Dong. New Approach to Proving Local Cause Bisimulation Axiomatically. The Proceedings of 2012 IEEE International Conference on Computer Science and Automation Engineering (CSAE2012), 2012: 199-203.
3. Jianxin Xue, Xiaoju Dong. A Fully Abstract View for Local Cause Semantics. The 7th International Conference on Grid and Pervasive Computing (GPC 2012), LNCS 7296, 2012: 198-209.
5. Chunyi Huang, Xiaoju Dong. Maximally parallel attribute on P systems: properties and applications. Pre-proceedings of the International Conference Bio-Inspired Computing--Theory and Applications, 2007. Also in Progress in Natural Science. 2008, 18(5): 629-632.
6. Chunyi Huang, Xiaoju Dong, Huan Long. Solving the sort problem using a P system. Journal of Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2008, 42(2): 206-208. (in Chinese with English abstract)
7. Xian Xu, Xiaoju Dong. Study on a new variant of tissue P systems. Science of Computer, 2008. (in Chinese with English abstract)
8. Min Zhang, Zhengwei Qi, Xiaoju Dong. Executable Specification of P Systems with Active Membranes and Its Implementation. Journal of Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2008. (in Chinese with English abstract)
9. Qing Zhuang, Xiaojuan Cai, Xiaoju Dong, Zhengwei Qi. A Verification Tool for Security Protocol on GSPM. Computer Engineering. 2008. (in Chinese with English abstract)
10. Xiaoju Dong, Yuxi Fu. Barbed Congruence of Asymmetry and Mismatch. Journal of Computer Science and Technology, 22(4), 2007: 575-579.
11. Xian Xu, Xiaoju Dong and Yuxi Fu. A Model in kappa for DNA Addition. Proceedings of Workshop on Membrane Computing and Biologically Inspired Process Calculi, July 9, 2006 (MeCBIC2006). Also in Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science, 171(2), 2007: 209-222.
12. Yang Pu, Xiaoju Dong. Continuous simulation of biomolecular systems based on process calculus. In Proc. of International Symposium on Artificial Life and Robotics, Oita, Japan, January 25-27, 2007.
13. Dan Li, Min Zhang, Xiaoju Dong. κ-Calculus Model for the Life-Cycle of Lambda Phage. Journal of Shanghai Jiao Tong University. 2007: 42-22. (in Chinese with English abstract)
14. Xiaoju Dong and Yuxi Fu. Barbed Congruence of the Asymmetric Chi Calculus. Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology, 13(4), 2006: 444-451.
15. Xiaoju Dong, Jiahua Ni, Yuxi Fu. Modeling the biological and chemical reactive processes using process calculi. The Annual Conference of Theoretical Computer Science of China, 2006. (in Chinese)
16. Yang Pu, Xiaoju Dong. The simulation and analysis of the tile self-assemble. The Annual Conference of Theoretical Computer Science of China, 2006. (in Chinese).
17. Yang Pu, Yanbin Yu, Xiaoju Dong. Simulation of biomolecular processes by using stochastic P systems. In Proc. of International Workshop on High Performance Computing in the Life Sciences (HPCLife), Ouro Preto, Brazil, 2006.
18. Farong Zhong, Yuxi Fu, Xiaoju Dong. Bisimulation Congruence for Asymmetric χ≠-Calculus. Proceedings-Fifth International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing，2006: 173-184.
19. Yonggen Gu, Yuxi Fu, Yang Li, Xiaoju Dong. A Generic Model for Symbolic Analyzing Security Protocols. CIT 2005, IEEE, 2005: 680-684.
20. Xiaoju Dong, Yuxi Fu, Xu Xian. A Survey of Systems Biology Formal Models. The Annual Conference of Theoretical Computer Science of China. 2005. (in Chinese)
21. Zhupeng Dong, Xiaoju Dong, Xian Xu, Yuxi Fu, Zhizhou Zhang, Lin He. An Implementation for Mapping SBML to BioSPI. FSKD(2), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, LNAI 3614, 2005: 1128-1131.
22. Zhupeng Dong, Xiaoju Dong，Jiahua Ni. Research on Systems Biology Models Conversion. Journal of Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 39(8), 2005: 1280–1283. (in Chinese with English Abstract)
23. Yuxi Fu, Xiaoju Dong. Formalizing the Environment View of Process Equivalence. The International Symposium on Computational and Information Sciences (CIS'04), Shanghai, December 16-18, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 3314, 2004: 336-345.
24. Xiaoju Dong, Farong Zhong and Yuxi Fu. Bisimulation Lattice of Asymmetric Chi Calculus with Mismatch. High Technology Letters, 9(4), 2003: 50-55.
25. Xiaoju Dong and Yuxi Fu. Observing Asymmetry and Mismatch. In A Ohori, APLAS 2003, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 2895, Springer-Verlag, Nov. 27-29, Beijing, China, 2003: 2-19.