I am a lecturer in School of Software at Shanghai Jiao Tong University. I received my Ph.D degree in Computer Science from Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 2009, supervised by Prof. Yuxi Fu.
Email: cxj (at) sjtu.edu.cn
Office: School of Software, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
1210 Software Building, 800 Dongchuan Road, Shanghai 200240, China
My research interests include
expressiveness of process calculi,
models for program analysis, and verifications on infinite systems.
- Suhua Lei, Xiaojuan Cai, and Mizuhito Ogawa.
Termination and boundedness problems of well-structured pushdown systems. In Proceedings of the 10th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Software Engineering (TASE 2016) IEEE, pp. 22-29.
Previous oral presentation at Young Researcher Workshop on Automata, Languages and Programming YR-ICALP 2015
- Xiaojuan Cai and Mizuhito Ogawa. Well-structured pushdown system: Case of Dense Timed Pushdown Automata. In Proceedings of the 12th International Symposium on Functional and Logic Programming (FLOPS 2014). LNCS 8475, pp.336-352. 2014.
Technical report with proofs: JAIST technical report No. IS-RR-2013-005, Fall 2013
Xiaojuan Cai and Mizuhito Ogawa. Well-Structured Pushdown Systems. In Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Concurrency Theory (CONCUR 2013). LNCS 8052, pp 121-136, 2013.
Technical report with proofs: JAIST technical report No. IS-RR-2013-001, Spring 2013.
Guoqiang Li, Xiaojuan Cai, Mizuhito Ogawa, Shoji Yuen. Time Nested Automata. FORMATS 2013. LNCS 8053, 168-182, 2013
Technical report with proofs: AIST technical report JNo. IS-RR-2013-004. Summer 2013
- Guoqiang Li, Xiaojuan Cai, Shoji Yuen. Modeling and Analysis of Real-Time Systems with Mutex Components. International Journal of Foundations of Computer Science, Vol. 23(4), 831-851, 2012.
- Xiaojuan Cai and Yuxi Fu.
The Lambda Calculus in the Pi Calculus.
Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, Vol. 21 (5), pp. 943-996, 2011.
- Xiaojuan Cai. A Pure Labeled Transition Semantics for the Applied Pi Calculus. Information Sciences. Vol.180, pp.4436-4458, 2010.
- Guoqiang Li, Xiaojuan Cai, Shoji Yuen. Modeling and Analysis of Real-Time Systems with Mutex Components. In Proceedings of the 24th IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium, Workshops and Phd Forum (APDCM'10 @ IPDPS'10) , IEEE Society, pp. 1-8, 2010
- Xiaojuan Cai and Han Zhu. Applying a Testing Approach to the Calculus of Fair Ambients. International Journal of Computer Mathematics. Vol.86, No.12, pp.2040-2060. 2009.
- Xiaojuan Cai and Yonggen Gu. Measuring Anonymity .
In Proceedings of the 5th
Information Security Practice and Experience Conference(ISPEC 2009),
Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 5451, pp. 183-194, 2009.
- Xiaojuan Cai.
Measuring Anonymous Systems in the Probabilistic Applied Pi
In Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Computational Science
and Its Applications(ICCSA 2009),
Lecture Notes in Computer
Science, Vol. 5593, pp. 614 - 629, 2009.
- Zhengqin Luo, Xiaojuan Cai, Jun Pang, and Yuxin Deng. Analyzing an Electronic Cash Protocol using Applied Pi Calculus .
In Proceedings of the 5th Interna-
tional Conference on Applied Cryptography and Network Security (ACNS 2007).
Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 4521, pp. 87-103. Springer, 2007.
- Lin Song, Yuxin Deng, and Xiaojuan Cai.
Towards Automatic Measurement of
Probabilistic Processes .
In Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Quality
Software (QSIC 2007),
pp. 50-59, 2007.
- Xiaojuan Cai. The Expressivness of Pi Calculus via Programming . Phd Thesis. Shanghai Jiao Tong University. 2009. In Chinese with English abstract.